If you die within the minute you started reading this, where would you wake up?
On a scale of 1-10, with 1 = Not likely and 10 =Absolutely, how would you rate your waking up in heaven?
Is it less than 10?
The Bible states there are four things a person must know to go to heaven.
- All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
- This means we have all sinned and we fall short of Jesus, God’s glory.
- For the wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23(a)
- Our sin has earned a wage. That wage is death or separation from God.
- But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23(b)
- God offers us the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ. We must receive God’s Son, Jesus Christ. To receive His gift of eternal life.
- Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come to him. Revelation 3:20.
- Jesus stands at the door of your heart waiting for you to invite him as Savior.
So taking Him as your Savior is the next step.
Simple. Talk to Him, simply ask God to save you.
In your own words, Pray this prayer now.
“Dear Jesus, forgive me of all my sins and save my soul. I repent of all my sins and ask you to come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. Take control of my life, I give it to You. Thank You for hearing my prayer and saving my soul. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”
If you prayed this prayer believing and accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior, you are saved!
Now that you have received Jesus Christ you can know that you are saved because God has given you His word.
1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that has the Son has life: and he that has not the Son of God, has no life. These things have I written to you that believe on the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have Eternal Life.
What to do now?
- Pray daily (1 Thessalonians 5:17; Luke 18:1)
- Read the Bible daily (Acts 17:11; Psalms 1:2)
- Witness for Christ daily. (Acts 1:8; Acts 5:42)
- Confess Christ openly and be baptized (Matthew 10:32, 28:19,20; Acts 2:41)
- Attend church where the Bible is preached and Christ is honored. (Hebrews 10:25)
- Keep Christ’s commandments. (John 14:15)
- Leave a comment below celebrating your new life in Christ or email me (email@example.com) and let me know of your decision for Christ.