After I found the fabric scraps, in a bigger tote than the previous one, I decided to make a list of where everything is in my cabinet.
So, now that I have that addressed I can focus on the paper pieced flowers. They will be appliqued to the small quilt I’ve been working on.
I’m in the middle of rearranging my sewing room too. I have moved the t.v. and the small cabinet it was sitting on out of the room and moved the Yarn dresser and the quilt rack. Now I need to move the sewing tables. I plan to keep them on the same side of the room but will rotate them so that lengthwise they will be going north/south instead of east/west like they are now. By rotating the tables in the new position I will be able to have both of my active sewing machines set up at all times and I think I will have room for my serger too. This will create a more efficient and productive environment.
|this stem was laid over, so I cut it and put it in some water in this little bottle.|
|hyacinths among the dead winter grass|
|new growth on the climbing roses|