I’ve been away for a few days, so I’m catching up tonight. Just warning… LOL
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place squash, onion and peppers in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in a small amount of water, cover and cook until the squash is tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix cracker crumbs and cheese. Mix half of cracker/cheese mix with the squash.
- In a small bowl mix milk and eggs together. Add to squash/cracker/cheese mix. Stir in melted butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread into a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cracker/cheese mix and dollop with the 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
As the weekend rolls around and the grills are fired up, remember why you have the freedom to grill and have fellowship with family and friends. Remember those who gave willingly and sacrificed their life for freedom.
|Microsoft clip art|
I think I’m caught up now… I’m working on a small patriotic angel wall hanging for my cubicle and hope I get it done this weekend. I hope to have pics of that and a lap quilt to show soon.
Here’s wishing you a Wonderful Memorial Weekend!!
God bless and keep you,